VDC (Servers on Demand)
What can Servers on Demand do for you?
Fusion Servers on Demand enable companies to fully realize the value of having a trusted cloud partner to help them save time and money and improve their agility by trusting us to manage all of their many business servers in the cloud. With infrastructure hosted off-site, organizations free up IT staff to focus on value-added tasks such as planning and development, instead of patching machines and fixing bugs. Companies can reduce risk, eliminate headaches, and save money.
Pay only for what you use.
Fusion Servers on Demand can accommodate your business cycle. Don’t invest in computing power before you need it, or get stuck with too much when you don’t. And the low cost of Servers on Demand does not include any hidden fees.
Key Features of Servers on Demand
- Cost-effective scaling
- Only pay for what you use
- Quick recovery time in a disaster situation
- Enterprise-level infrastructure
- State-of-the-art data centers
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based support
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Unlimited bandwidth and data transfer
Essential Benefits of Servers on Demand
- Reduce Costs – Pay for what you use. Eliminate the need for large investments in hardware and networking equipment – as well as power, cooling, maintenance, and more.
- Improve Time to Revenues with Speed and Agility – Both business and IT sides of organizations can quickly and seamlessly get the resources needed to address customers’ changing needs.
- Scalability for Service Quality – Fusion Servers on Demand allows organizations the scalability needed to grow, whenever and however they choose. Turn services on and off on the fly to scale up or down to exactly the amount of computing power needed to launch, develop, and test new products, or scale up and down according to seasonal and cyclical peaks.