Fusion’s cloud-based Contact Center solution delivers all the benefits of a multi-million dollar, premise-based call center system without any of the heavy capital costs.
Using our intuitive software interface, agents can log in no matter where they are – office, home or on the road – empowering a flexible workforce while reducing operational costs and improving customer service.
FusionWorks Contact Center Supervisor Interface
Fusion Contact Center clients also fully integrate with all FusionWorks services, including voice, video, and unified communications, to enable agents to manage any situation quickly with peer and supervisors using integrated email as well as integration with leading CRM systems.
- Dramatic Cost Savings – Minimal upfront capital costs with a virtual call center vs. an on premise solutions
- Flexible Work Options and Virtualizations – Ease of managing multi-site and remote agents using a single, central queue which routes calls to agents regardless of their physical locations
- Operational Flexibility – Rapidly scale up and handle unexpected or fluctuating call volumes quickly, without disrupting or changing infrastructure
- Business Continuity – In the Fusion cloud, calls are queued on our network and can be re-routed to alternate locations in the case of service disruption or natural disaster
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) – Using sophisticated routing policies, route callers to the right queue, with the right priority, and route them to the next available agent with the correct skills
- IVR/Auto Attendant – Guide callers through with self-service applications, using voice or video prompts, to identify the best employee or agent
- Queuing – Checks that incoming callers do not receive a busy signal or no answer, and that any employee – even when mobile – can pick up the call
- Unified Communications Integration – Enable agents to manage any situation quickly with peers and supervisors, with integrated email and conferencing as well as integration with CRM and other business applications
- Agent Virtualization – Virtual pools (ACD groups) of agents can be created that span the globe, ensuring follow-the-sun support with a workforce that can log in from anywhere
- Call Recording – Record calls to improve service, mitigate risk and maintain agent compliance
- Monitoring and Reporting – Ensure a quality experience by monitoring agents, utilizing whisper messages, barge in and emergency escalation when needed, and gain insight into performance with both historical and real-time reporting
- Agent and Supervisor Clients – Web agent and supervisor clients provide a next generation look and feel for call center management, providing a comprehensive yet easy to use interface that helps end users efficiently manage their fast-paced workflow, from anywhere with an Internet connection