FusionWorks combines the cost saving benefit of cloud-based telephony with the productivity advantages of unified communications. Businesses get the advantage of more powerful communications with the integration of voicemail, web collaboration, video, instant messaging and presence, fax and phone service.
Benefits of FusionWorks
- Avoid the cost of leasing, buying and maintaining a PBX or Key System.
- Reduce the cost of telecom and IT support with a hosted, cloud-based service.
- Move, add and change employees quickly using a simple web-based portal.
- Avoid the cost of switching broadband when moving to FusionWorks.
- Save time and money when integrating and training your employees with a one-stop solution.
Productivity, Collaboration and Mobility Features
- Advanced calling features like Find Me/Follow Me so you never miss a call, or Fixed Mobile Convergence to seamlessly move calls between mobile and office phones.
- Connect anytime, anywhere with affordable communication and collaboration features to work seamlessly across devices and locations.
- Improve voicemail communications with voicemail-to-email and voicemail-to-text transcription.
- Client applications to enable services on any device from your desktop PC to your iOS or Android phone or iPad tablet.
- Video Calling and Instant Desktop Sharing to improve collaboration.
Flexibility – Because No One Size Fits All
- Choice of calling plans provides different billing options for any type of business.
- Choice of affordable usage plans.
- Mix and match service packages based on individual employee needs.
- Choice of Broadband. Use your own broadband or choose from Fusion DSL, T1 and Ethernet services.
- Wide selection of phones and network equipment.
- Installation and training services, tailored to the needs of your employees.