FusionSIP is the best and most common method for connecting your IP-enabled PBX to the public telephone system via your broadband connection, eliminating the need for traditional phone service.
FusionSIP has enabled businesses of all sizes to save compared to a traditional ISDN-PRI or analog phone lines. We ensure optimal performance by closely managing our voice-optimized network for exceptional reliability, availability, security, and quality of service.
Advantages of FusionSIP include:
- Compatible with the large majority of IP PBXs. See our extensive list of IP PBX Manufacturers.
- Compatible with any TDM-based PBX or legacy CPE phone system using an Integrated Access Device (IAD).
- Minimize long distance costs with your choice of either the Local + LD or Local with Long Distance Minute Bundles Calling Plans.
- Low international calling rates.
- Business Continuity. Ensure call completion in the event of an outage on your network.
- Call Bursting. The ability to utilize additional call sessions above your purchased amount for peak call times.
- Security. Lock down your registration to a specific IP address to prevent fraud by disallowing registration from other locations.
- SIP demo program. We can set you up in minutes and you can test our service for free.
- Network-based redundancy. Provides failover should an outage occur on our network. We utilize DNS-based SIP Trunk registration giving you guaranteed redundancy.
- Customize your service with add-on features such as automatic fail-over, enhanced DID with 911 service, extra toll-free numbers, and call bursting.
- Choice of standard G.711 or compressed G.729A codec.