Connect Anytime. Anywhere.
Fusion offers a 360 degree view of the communications solutions your company needs to succeed. Fusion’s new softphone application, MobileConnect, enables a seamless, device-agnostic experience across mobile and desktop platforms, enabling voice and video calling, instant and group messaging, presence and desktop sharing. Now you can use any device to mirror your desk phone, essentially carrying your office with you wherever you go. Available with a Fusion360 Collaboration seat, MobileConnect is optomized for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, iPad and Tablet and allows a user to truly be anywhere, and everywhere with UC features at their fingertips, providing a smarter, faster work environment.
Check out our latest MobileConnect softphone mobile upgrades:
- CallKit Native Call Integration Support - Now supports CallKit on iOS 10+ devices, with the following significant benefits:
- Easier to answer calls when a device is locked, as there is no need to rely on a small notification or unlock the screen.
- A native incoming call no longer takes over ongoing call; it will be presented as Call Waiting. You now have a chance to tell the person that you have to pick up another call. You can also easily switch between native call and softphone call.
- All calls are captured in the native dialer call history, with option to click on an entry to call back using MobileConnect.
- Improved Bluetooth headset support. You can answer and hang up calls using buttons on your Bluetooth device.
- Show or Hide Local Video Preview - In the video screen, you have an option to show or hide the local video preview where you see yourself
- Multiple IM Selection - You can now select multiple messages for copying, forwarding, and deleting
- Optimal for iOS 9 and 10
- Stability and performance improvements
New feature content includes the following:
- Enhanced Background Support
- Share Recordings
- Improved Contacts Integration
- Siri for Messaging
- Favorite Indicator
- XMPP Buddy Caller Identification